The Finding Dory recipes include the Quesa-Dory, Hankfurters with slaw, Crush’s Turtle Shell Peppers, Squirt’s Kelp Forest Smoothies, and Nemo Pops. Take your pick and mix and match these ideas for the perfect party menu! Each recipe comes with complete instructions and pictures on an easy to download printable sheet. Use the next button at the bottom of each page to find all five recipes with the corresponding printable.
Finding Dory Recipes: Quesa-Dory (Quesadillas)
• 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
• 1/4 apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 8 (6-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
• 3/4 cup (6 ounces) whipped cream cheese
• Grated zest of 1 small lemon
• 3 cups 100% orange juice
Additional Quesa-Dory Features:
• To make Dory’s eye, use a round slice of banana topped with a blueberry.
• Use pineapple slices to make Dory’s tail and side fin.
• Cut a small V-shape out of the quesadilla to make Dory’s mouth.
• Use a few blueberries on each plate to make “bubbles” coming up from Dory ‘s mouth .
• Add 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds to the bottom of each plate to make the ocean floor.
• Enjoy while warm with a 6-ounce glass of orange juice.
• In a medium saucepan , combine the frozen berries, apple, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until fruit is soft, about 10 minutes . Set aside. (Sauce will keep for 5 days when covered in the refrigerator).
• In a bowl, blend together the cream cheese and lemon zest. Add in the blueberry sauce and stir until combined. Spread 1/4 cup of mixture over a tortilla, leaving 1/4-inch border . Top with another tortilla. Repeat until you have 4 quesadillas.
• Heat a skillet over medium heat, and coat with olive oil spray. Add quesadilla to the skillet and cook until crisp and lightly browned on the bottom, about 2-3 minutes. Flip over to lightly brown the other side, about 2-3 minutes .
• When ready to serve, kids can help make the quesadilla into a Quesa-Dory!
This recipe and free printable are copyrighted by ©Disney-Pixar and was made available to bloggers as part of the Finding Dory press kit.