Finding Dory Recipes: Nemo Pops
• 2 1/2 cups frozen mandarin oranges
• 1/2 cup 100% orange juice
• 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
• 10 ice pop molds with sticks
• In a blender, combine the mandarin oranges and orange juice and blend until the consistency of applesauce . If too thick, add a bit more orange juice and blend once more . Set aside.
• To make the Nemo Pops, fill ice pop molds about V4 of the way up with fruit puree , then layer with yogurt to make Nemo’s stripes ; repeat layering until the molds are full. Kids can help make the stripes .
• Insert the sticks and freeze the ice pops for at least four hours . Ice pops can be stored in the freezer up to 1 week.
• When ready to eat, run warm water on the outside of the molds for about 10 seconds to remove the Nemo Pops.
This recipe and free printable are copyrighted by ©Disney-Pixar and was made available to bloggers as part of the Finding Dory press kit.