Judging from your response to our harvest pumpkin coloring page and our turkey coloring page – your kids are loving our detail-oriented coloring pages as much as mine are! We are delighted to bring you this beautiful Christmas Tree Coloring Page.
Here are some tips for using the coloring pages we’ve offered free.
- We have found these coloring pages work best with Sharpies or Staedtler pens for detail. Another great option is the student line of Prismacolor pencils called Scholar pencils.
- Trim the image and laminate after coloring with markers. Then hang in a sunny window. Beautiful!
- Give your finished coloring pages to seniors in the nursing home to use as room decorations. Brighten their day!
- Mail these finished pages to relatives – especially grandparents – as your Christmas card.
- Use your coloring page as the cover of your Christmas notebooking projects.
- Decorate your wrapped packages with this coloring page.
- Set out a stack of these coloring pages with crayons at your holiday party for the younger crowd.
- Save this coloring page for kiddos to color while they wait on your Christmas meal.
Latest posts by Amy Blevins (see all)
- DIY Soft Scrub: Make Your Own Rosemary Mint Scrubbing Cleaner - September 20, 2017
- Make Ahead Breakfasts for Busy Mornings - September 18, 2017
- Every Homeschooling Mom Needs a Great Homeschool Convention - September 17, 2017