This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company; all opinions are mine alone. #SaveSnackScore #CollectiveBias
Sideline moms! Who else has a terrible time curbing hunger and figuring out how to pack for tournament day or two-hour practices? I have two boys in Taekwondo for at least one hour a day and often two to three hours on the weekend. Plus tournaments that last all day long on the weekends. I get hungry!
I was in Walmart looking for pre-packaged snacks to make my life easier and I remembered those little crackers with cheese in the middle. Remember those? I love these NABISCO Multipacks. Mmmm.
Here are my steps to packing the best sideline snacks for those long tournament days and long practices.
- Look for pre-packaged snacks that are easy to grab and go. Snacks that come in serving sizes are easy to dispose of when you are done as well. The NABISCO multipacks are super easy to find at Walmart in the main aisle display.
- Keep POWERADE® in a cooler in the back of your car (or in winter months, you can just throw it in the back without the cooler). You will have an instant thirst quencher ready and cold and when your thirsty teens are done with practice so will they!
- Keep a variety of those pre-packaged snacks like the awesome NABISCO Multipacks in the center console of your car. You don’t even have to tell your kids where you keep them. That way you will always have a snack handy while you wait around. I keep mine right there with all the charging cords and my first aid kit.
- Throw a few of each in a backpack for tournament days when you will be sitting in bleachers all day long. There is something about sitting in bleachers that is exhausting! Having a stash of handy, affordable snacks and drinks in your backpack will cut down on trips to the expensive concession stand. What a lifesaver!
The POWERADE® 20-ounce 8-count packs are on Rollback at Walmart for great savings. That’s pretty awesome because the price of snacks for a week of sitting on the sideline adds up fast. Also – be sure to look for these two awesome coupons!
- coupon neck hanger on POWERADE® (8pk 20oz): Save $1.50 on NABISCO 20-pack Multipack
- coupon sticker on boxes of Nabisco snack packs : Savings of .75 when you purchase a 12-pack or larger NABISCO Multipack
Be sure to check out other ideas for being a sideline hero here.
Latest posts by Amy Blevins (see all)
- 75 Best Party Dips the Guests Will Love for Any Occasion - September 24, 2017
- 52 Easy Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes - September 22, 2017
- DIY Soft Scrub: Make Your Own Rosemary Mint Scrubbing Cleaner - September 20, 2017