Tomato and Garlic Zoodles
- 1 large zucchini
- ½ pint grape tomatoes
- 4–6 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a vegetable peeler or mandolin slicer, carefully peel zucchini into long, thin ribbons.
- In a large pot, cover zucchini with water and bring to a boil.
- Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Once heated, add garlic cloves and stir until lightly brown.
- Add tomatoes and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add zucchini “zoodles” and stir for another 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!