Make-Your-Own Light Saber Station for Star Wars Party Fun
- Bubble wands (one per child)
- 1 empty container
- 1 roll of silver or grey duct tape
- 1 black permanent marker
- 6 glow in the dark necklaces (one per child)
- Open the bubble wands and pour bubble solution into the empty container for later use OR have some fun blowing bubbles while you wait for the sun to set!
- Rinse out the empty container and make sure the bubble wand handle is clean and dry.
- Using silver or grey duct tape, wrap the handle of the bubble wand.
- Use the permanent marker to design the handle of the lightsaber.
- Open and activate your glow necklace. Fold it gently as needed so it fits inside the empty bubble tube.
- Screw the handle back into place and you are ready for a Jedi battle!
- Make sure the handle is clean and dry before you apply your tape! If it has any residual bubble solution on it, it won’t stick as well.
- Have some fun with the texture of the handle! You can roll up some tape in strips, and place it in layers to add dimension and unique character!
- You could add the glow stick while there is still bubble solution in it, but be careful and make sure the necklace is not cracked when bending into position.
- For an extra bright light in your light saber, choose a thicker glow pendant or add an extra necklace.