Have you ever just found yourself stuck? Sometimes life seems to come to a grinding halt as we struggle through crisis. Nothing else matters except survival. And for a time, that’s okay. But once we can breathe again – life must go on. We can’t ignore the homeschooling of our children long term, or even very short term! But let’s face it, life is hard and we will find obstacles in our path.
I’ve told my story before, but last night was different. Last night, I told the story of my chronic illness out loud to a group of people, and oh boy — was I ever nervous!
But here’s the thing.
God was there in the telling. God is in my story — and He is in yours. And He is the One who will see you through the days when homeschooling successfully just doesn’t seem possible. You can do this, mom.
I am pleased to announce the publication of Homeschool Successfully When Life Happens. Fifteen homeschool moms who have faced challenges in homeschooling share their hearts through this book because we want to encourage you on your homeschooling journey. The words shared by these women touched me deeply, encouraged me instantly, and in some cases made me cry. I am proud to call these women my friends and proud to recommend this book — our joint effort to encourage you.
Chapters in the book include:
- Homeschooling Without Chaos
- Homeschooling During a Difficult Pregnancy
- Homeschooling During the Adoption Process
- Homeschooling an Only Child: Debunking the Myths
- Homeschooling Multiple Ages
- Finding the Spark for Your Struggling Reader
- Homeschooling with Dyslexia & Learning Challenges
- Homeschooling With Asperger’s and Autism
- Homeschooling With ADHD
- Homeschooling the Distractible Child
- Homeschooling the Wiggly, Rowdy, Rough ‘N Tumble Boys
- Homeschooling With a Family Business
- Homeschooling a Self-Starter
- Homeschooling with Chronic Illness
- Homeschooling for the Long Haul
No matter what your crisis, Homeschool Successfully When Life Happens will help you keep pressing on when things get rough.
From now until April 30th we are offering this beautiful book with three amazing bonuses for just $3.99.
But that’s not all! From April 15th through April 30th we are hosting an Instagram challenge — and by participating you can win a free copy of the book and a $25 Amazon gift card. Buy one for yourself now, then participate in the challenge and gift a copy to a friend if you win!
We are also hosting a fun Facebook Party tomorrow night to celebrate this book — and you are invited! We will be giving away seven copies of the ebook plus several other fun giveaways and great discussion, so be sure to join us on the Homeschool Encouragement Facebook Page.
And for one more chance to win — you can enter these giveaways from Mommy Jammies Night.