Delicious Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add in eggs and vanilla and blend.
- Stir in pumpkin and seasonings.
- Fold in flour and baking powder until just mixed.
- Spray a donut baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into a Ziploc bag. Cut one corner off.
- Squeeze batter into donut pan, filling most of the way full for each donut.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes until a baking tester comes out clean.
Makes 18-22 donuts.