Easy Fondant Pumpkin Tutorial
- 1 tube of orange fondant
- 1 tube of green cake frosting
- 1 disposable piping bag fitted with a number 66 tip
- 1 cutting board
- 1 wooden skewer
- Begin by rolling a small 1/3 oz piece of orange fondant into a ball. Dust your work surface with powdered sugar/corn-starch to prevent the fondant from sticking.
- Place the fondant ball onto the cutting board.
- Lightly push the fondant ball down into a thick disk.
- Using the pointy side of the skewer, make an indent in the center of the fondant ball.
- Using the wooden skewer, take the rounded end of the skewer and using the rolling motion from bottom to top make 4 indents like an X.
- Repeat step to make 4 more indents in between the first 4 indents.
- Squeeze the icing into the disposable bag and pipe a leaf onto the top of the pumpkin.
- Set aside to dry for at least one hour.