Instant Pot Yogurt Without the Yogurt Button
- Half gallon of whole milk
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt (with active cultures)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Place the half gallon of milk into the Instant Pot and turn on the “keep warm” setting.
- Allow the milk to come to 185 degrees F.
- Once the milk has reached this temp, it will become frothy and bubbly on top. Remove from heat and let cool to 110 degrees. Stir often to help cool.
- After the milk has reached 110, add in the sweetened condensed milk (1/2-1 can to taste) and the yogurt. Whisk to combine, put back into the pressure cooker, place the lid on, and seal.
- Cover completely with a large towel. (I know this looks silly.)
- Leave overnight; really, the longer you leave it the better.
- Once the yogurt is done, you can put in airtight containers and store in the fridge. Serve topped with your favorite fruit and granola!
error: Alert: Content is protected !!