Perfect Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate graham crumbs
For the pumpkin filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, optional
- Fit your springform pan inside of your Instant Pot before you begin to ensure it can fit!
- Wrap the bottom of the springform pan with tin foil.
- Grease and line the inside with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, blitz the chocolate graham crackers until broken down into crumbs.
- Place in a bowl and stir in the melted butter, stopping and checking the consistency.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of your springform pan in an even layer.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and add in the sugar, cornstarch, and Greek yogurt. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and vanilla; beat to fully incorporate.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the chocolate graham cracker crust.
- Fill your IP with water until the 2″ mark.
- Place the trivet that came with your IP in the pot and then place the springform pan over top.
- Secure the lid, select “manual” and set time to 30 minutes. Natural release for 10-12 minutes.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake for 2 hours or overnight for the best texture.
- Remove cheesecake from springform pan onto serving platter.