Trim Healthy Mama Loaded Cauliflower Bake – THM-S – Mary Bondurant
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 People 1x
- 2 Bags Frozen Cauliflower (Fresh Works Fine)
- 16 Ounces Cheddar Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- 8 Ounces Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 6 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Green Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Pound bacon (Cooked and Crumbled (A tip for dicing bacon before frying it is to freeze it briefly first, makes it easier to cut.))
- 1/2 Tablespoon garlic (Minced/Dried or one clove fresh)
- Thaw the cauliflower and drain.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray then combine all of the ingredients (except half of the shredded cheese) and pour into the dish.
- Top with remaining half of shredded cheese and bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Enjoy!