Beautiful Rae Dunn Inspired Ceramic Christmas Ornaments
- Ceramic ornaments
- Black permanent vinyl
- Weeding tool
- Transfer tape
- Decorative stickers
- Download the font “The Skinny” from Dafont.com. Install the font on your computer.
- Open the Cricut Design Studio and create a new project.
- Insert a text box and type your desired word. Select “The Skinny” font from your system.
- Check the width of your ornaments and size the text box to fit.
- Cut the text from black vinyl.
- Weed the excess black vinyl away and then use transfer tape to move the word to the ornament. Press firmly or swipe over the transfer tape with a scraper to make sure the vinyl adheres to the ornament. Pull the transfer tape away.
- Attach a decorative sticker if desired.
- Cut a length of ribbon approximately 6 inches long. Thread the ribbon through the loop opening on the ornament and tie a knot in the ribbon for hanging. Trim any excess ribbon if needed.