Best Pumpkin Cake for Instant Pot
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar. Mix until light-colored, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract, and mix until well-combined.
- Make a well in the center and stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin spice blend. Using a wooden spoon, mix with the wet batter until just combined.
- Place two pieces of paper towel on the bottom outside of a 6″ springform pan and then seal with tinfoil. Grease the inside of the pan and then fill with batter.
- Place 1/2 cup of water in the IP and place your trivet in the IP.
- Put the pan over the top of the trivet and secure the lid.
- Bake at manual for 60 minutes, and then natural release for 5 minutes.