Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup – Keto
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese, diced
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 bag real bacon bits, leave some for garnish
- ¼ cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- Garnish with green onion (optional)
- Add chicken breast to Instant Pot liner and pour 1 cup chicken broth over the top.
- Lock lid, set vent to sealing, and set time to manual for 15 minutes.
- When Instant Pot beeps, move vent to do a quick pressure release.
- Remove chicken breast and shred.
- Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheddar, ranch packet, bacon bits, and chicken.
- Press saute and stir until all cheese is melted completely.
- If it is too thick, add remaining chicken broth until you get it to your liking.
- Garnish with remaining bacon bits and green onion.