Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- 1 1/3 C flour
- 2 tsp dark roasted instant coffee
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of ground cloves
- 1 C canned pumpkin
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 C canola oil
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, instant coffee, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves together.
- In a standing mixer, cream together the pumpkin, brown sugar, sugar and the canola oil until combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture one cupc at time, blending in after each addition.
- Spoon the batter into the lined baking cups, filling each about 3/4
- Bake for 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven but allow the cupcakes to cool in the cupcake pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cinnamon Frosting Recipe
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 4 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5-6 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 disposable piping bag with large star tip
- Caramel sauce for drizzle
Cinnamon Frosting Directions
- Using a standing mixer, mix together the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, heavy whipping cream and cinnamon until combined and smooth
- Scoop frosting into piping bag
- Frost the cooled cupcakes and drizzle with caramel sauce