Cheesecake Spritz Cookies for your Cookie Press
- 1 Cup of Butter
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- 1 3/4 Cups of Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- food coloring
- Bring Butter and Cream Cheese to room temperature.
- Mix 1 Cup of Butter (minus two tablespoons) with 4 ounces of Cream Cheese and 1/2 Cup of Sugar plus 1 tablespoon.
- Add in 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients and add gradually with food coloring if desired.
- Make a double recipe to use an 8 ounce block of cream cheese as typically sold in the US.
- Press through a cookie press into your desired shape onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes — until set but not brown for a soft cookie reminiscent of cheesecake.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!