1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. In a medium bowl, combine spice cake mix and pumpkin pie spice, set aside
3. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree , eggs, applesauce, milk and vanilla extract and whisk until combined
4. whisk in dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined
5. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 22 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
1 tube of orange fondant
1 tube of green cake frosting
1 disposable piping bag fitted with a number 66 tip
1 cutting board
1 wooden skewer
1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
3 C powder sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
5 TBSP heavy whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla
Fall themed sprinkles