Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- 1 1/2 lbs thinly sliced boneless chuck roast
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup Swerve(Keto) or Brown Sugar(no diet restrictions)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Press Saute on your Instant Pot and when it says HOT, add oil, garlic, and sliced beef and stir until beef is browned.
- In a small bowl, mix together beef broth, soy sauce, and sweetener of choice until dissolved.
- Turn off saute mode and add sauce.
- Lock lid and set vent to sealing.
- Set Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- While waiting, cook broccoli in the microwave for 4 minutes until tender.
- When Instant Pot beeps, release the pressure and remove lid.
- Remove ¼ cup of liquid and mix together with cornstarch.
- Set Instant Pot back to Saute and when it comes to a boil, add cornstarch mixture.
- Let sauce simmer for 5 minutes and turn off Instant Pot.
- Add broccoli and stir.
- Serve with cauliflower rice(Keto diet) or white or brown rice(no diet restrictions).