Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Peel, rinse, and slice potatoes.
- Mix together the cream, milk and seasonings.
- Layer the potatoes, ham, cheese and milk/cream mixture together in a casserole dish that fits into the Instant Pot on a trivet.
- Make two layers: potatoes, ham, cheese, milk/cream, and repeat.
- Close the lid and set the pressure valve to sealed.
- Set manual pressure time for 28 minutes.
- Allow for a quick release of pressure, stir and serve.
- You can also add a little extra cheese to the top and put under the broiler for 5 minutes for a toasty look.