Instant Pot Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Yield: Serves Four.
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 cups water
- Salt and butter, to taste, for serving
- Remove husks and silk from corn.
- Place 2 cups of water in the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Add corn to the steamer basket and then put it into the inner pot.
- Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing.
- Set manual high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When the pressure cooking time has finished, do a quick release and then remove the corn from the pot.
- Serve with butter and salt.