To me, almost nothing says SUMMER like a pile of corn on the cob–hot, buttered, and ready to eat. When I was growing up, my dad grew corn in his massive garden and then often bought corn on the cob by the trunkful to freeze in addition to his own crop. I spent a lot of hours each summer shucking corn. I never, ever thought it was fun, but these days all my kids love to shuck corn – even at grandpa’s house!
I’m super excited to share that Instant Pot Corn on the Cob is awesome and doesn’t require a huge pot of water that you have to wait on forever to start boiling. Pair our pressure cooker corn on the cob with our pressure cooker mussels or our fabulous Instant Pot Pulled Pork for a summer meal on the deck.Print
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Yield: Serves Four.
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 cups water
- Salt and butter, to taste, for serving
- Remove husks and silk from corn.
- Place 2 cups of water in the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Add corn to the steamer basket and then put it into the inner pot.
- Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing.
- Set manual high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When the pressure cooking time has finished, do a quick release and then remove the corn from the pot.
- Serve with butter and salt.
- Serving Size: 1 Ear