Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ⅓ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 32 oz bag of coleslaw mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with chopped green onions *optional*
- Press saute and once the Instant Pot says HOT, add sesame oil, ground chicken breast, onion, and garlic.
- Stir until meat is browned and onion is translucent; press cancel.
- Add in chicken broth, soy sauce, and ginger, mixing until combined well.
- Pour in coleslaw mix and press down so it does not interfere with the vent (more likely with a 6 qt. versus an 8 qt.).
- Lock lid and set vent to sealing; press manual and time for 0 minutes (just hit the minus until it says 0).
- Once the Instant Pot beeps, release venting valve and remove lid when pressure is done releasing.
- Stir, plate, and garnish!