Instant Pot Frittata with Sausage, Peppers, and Cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Italian sausage, cooked
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, and spices.
- Spray a 7-inch round pan with non-stick cooking spray and add sausage, bell pepper, and cheese to the pan.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil or lid.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water to the Instant Pot.
- Place pan on a trivet and lower into the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealing position.
- Set to a manual time of 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When the cooking time has finished, do a quick release and then remove the pan from the Instant Pot.