Instant Pot Lentil Chili for Weight Watchers PALEO THM-E
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- 14 ounces dried lentils, rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- OPTIONAL Non-fat greek yogurt or fat free shredded cheese for topping *optional and not counted in points*
- Fill Instant Pot liner with all ingredients and stir.
- Lock lid and set vent to sealing.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes and natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Release remaining pressure, if any.
- Stir and serve.
0 Freestyle Points for Weight Watchers!
error: Alert: Content is protected !!