Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 cups quick oats
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 cups almond milk
- Mix-ins: pumpkin pie spice (to taste), brown sugar, pecans
- Combine all ingredients except mix-ins in a casserole dish that fits into the Instant Pot inner pot on top of trivet.
- Add 1 cup of water to inner pot of Instant Pot and place trivet with casserole on top of it.
- Close the instant pot lid and turn pressure valve to seal. Cook on manual, high pressure, for 5 minutes.
- Allow for a quick pressure release.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!