Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 10 Servings 1x
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1.5 tsp minced garlic
- 12 oz fresh green beans, trimmed and cut
- 3–4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 ears of corn on the cob, corn cut off cob
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 28 oz petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set your Instant Pot to saute setting.
- Add ground beef, onion, and garlic into liner until browned.
- Drain if there is too much grease.
- Add vegetables, tomatoes, and broth to the Instant Pot.
- Apply lid and set vent to sealing.
- Press manual option and set time for 5 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release.
- Remove lid, stir, season, and serve.