Pumpkin Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 Minutes
- Total Time: 46 minute
- Yield: 20-24 Cupcakes 1x
Pumpkin Cupcakes Ingredients
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinammon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, (Melted and Cooled)
- 4 Large Eggs (Lightly Beaten)
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree (1 7/8 Cups of real puree. )
Orange Mascarpone Frosting
- 16 Ounces Mascarpone ((Two Eight Ounce Containers))
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Zest
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place paper liners in cupcake pans and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Set dry ingredients aside for later.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together brown and granulated sugars, butter and eggs until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin puree.
- Fill 20-24 cupcake liners approximately half full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pans immediately and place on wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
- Combine Mascarpone and Orange zest in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add Heavy Whipping Cream and beat until thick and creamy (It may appear to curdle, just keep mixing and it should come back together).
- Add powdered sugar and mix until smooth.