THM Coffee Cake for the Picky Mom
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 people 1x
For the Cake
- 4 Tbsp Butter, (softened)
- 4 Tsp Super Sweet (Sweetener) (THM brand )
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 8 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Baking Blend (THM Brand)
- 4 Eggs
For the Crumb Topping
- 4 Tbsp Butter, (Softened)
- 4 Tsp Super Sweet (Sweetener) (THM Brand)
- 8 Tbsp Baking Blend (THM Brand)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Butter, (Melted)
- 3 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1–2 Doonks Stevia (THM Brand (this is a THM Measurement scoop literally called a doonk.))
- Cream the butter and the Super Sweet (a THM Sweetener)
- Mix in the rest of the cake ingredients.
- Spread into an 8×8 (or similar size) pan that has been sprayed with coconut oil spray.
- Mix Crumb Topping Ingredients together.
- Top with the crumb topping.
- Stir the “drizzle” ingredients together and drizzle over the top of the crumb topping before baking.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.