Whole30 Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1lb mild or hot sausage
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 6 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 7-8 medium red potatoes, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 oz coconut milk
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Set Instant Pot to saute; add ghee, sausage, onion, and garlic until sausage is browned; drain grease.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes.
- Lock Instant Pot lid and set vent to sealing.
- Set to manual for 5 minutes and when Instant Pot beeps allow to natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Open lid and add spinach and coconut milk, stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve
error: Alert: Content is protected !!