Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22. On this day, people focus on ways to help the environment and make their community a better place to live.
You can celebrate Earth Day with your child by discussing ways your family can help make our planet a better place. Talk about ways to conserve energy, reduce waste, and recycle.
I’ve created a fun new printable for you this week. I’ve rounded up some awesome activities to help you celebrate Earth Day. I’ve created a fun new book list for you. Enjoy!
Earth Day Fun
Earth Day Printable
Your students will love these fun Earth Day printables. Inside this fun packet you’ll find the following activities:
- Word search
- Beginning and ending sounds
- ABC order
- Math puzzles
- Nouns and verbs
- and more…
Earth Day Activities
- Plant a tree.
- Make a magazine Earth collage.
- Pick up trash in your local park or neighborhood.
- Bake Earth Day cupcakes.
- Create an Earth Day scent-sory bin.
- Make some fun Earth Day art.
- Make an Earth Day tree using recycled egg cartons.
- Make a bird feeder out of recycled soda bottles.
- Discuss oil spills as you conduct this fun science experiment.
- Use water beads for fun Earth Day activities.
Earth Day Books
What are some fun ways you plan to celebrate Earth Day with your kids?