With Christmas quickly approaching, it’s time to start planning for the holidays.
This time of year is filled with amazing aromas that remind you of special times spent with family and friends. Aromas also help create a festive environment that relieves some of the stress and helps make the holidays more fun and exciting.
You can create many amazing aromas right in your own home by simply diffusing essential oil blends.
Here are 16 of the best Christmas diffuser blends that will help get you in the Christmas spirit:
- Christmas wouldn’t be the same without the smell of fresh baked pumpkin pie filling the air but you don’t have to cook every day to fill your home with this amazing aroma. Just blend nutmeg, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon bark, and vanilla essential oils together for a similar scent. Or you can purchase this amazing Pumpkin Spice Latte blend and the work is done for you!
- Add a few drops of nutmeg, orange, cinnamon bark, and vanilla together to create a spicy blend with a hint of vanilla. This blend may remind you of the happy times you had as a child during the Christmas holidays.
- Do you love the scent of spiced cider during the holiday season? Then blend orange, ginger, and cinnamon bark essential oils together for a warm and sweet spiced cider scent you’re sure to love.
- Nothing says Christmas better than the smell of gingerbread cookies and you can create a similar scent with a blend of ginger, clove, cassia, and nutmeg. The nutmeg gives the blend a sweet, mellow scent. If you want a spicier aroma, switch the nutmeg out for allspice.
- Fill your home with an earthy, piney aroma that brings back memories of picking out and decorating real trees with your family at Christmastime with a blend of cedarwood, frankincense, and rosemary essential oils.
- Pine and evergreen scents are associated with winter. Create a wintery environment instantly with a blend of balsam fir, pine, and spruce essential oils.
- Create a warm and friendly welcome for your guests this holiday season with a blend of nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, and orange.
- Peppermint candy canes automatically make you think of Christmas but you don’t have to hang them all around your home to help you get in the holiday spirit. Diffuse some peppermint and vanilla essential oils instead. If you prefer, you can use spearmint instead of peppermint or combine the two with the vanilla. Or you can purchase this wonderful Candy Cane blend and the work is already done for you!
- Christmas is not complete without the sweet smell of freshly baked cookies, but who has time to bake regularly during the holidays? Combine cinnamon bark, lemon, and peppermint essential oils together for a similar aroma without all the work.
- A blend of balsam fir, cedarwood, peppermint, juniper, and spruce will turn your home into a winter wonderland to help get you in the mood for the Christmas holidays.
- Remind your loved ones of what Christmas is all about by paying tribute to the three wise men who took gifts to the baby Jesus with a blend of frankincense, orange, and myrrh.
- Diffuse a blend of Bergamot and joy essential oils to create a grounded but happy environment where the whole family can celebrate the holidays in peace and harmony.
- For a woodsy, earthy blend that will leave your home smelling fresh and clean, mix balsam fir, frankincense, juniper, eucalyptus, and cedarwood together.
- If you love the smell of a real Christmas tree but you don’t want the hassles that go along with it, you’re in luck. You can create this amazing aroma without the mess when you blend cedarwood, pine, and balsam together. You can also add a drop of patchouli to the mix if you like.
- A blend of wintergreen, orange, peppermint, and cassia will create a wonderful Christmassy environment that your family and guests will surely enjoy.
- Are you looking for a way to create a warm and cozy atmosphere where you can relax by a crackling fire? Try diffusing a blend of cardamom, orange, and clove.
It doesn’t matter if you are entertaining guests for the holidays or simply taking it easy at home with the family, these blends will help create an environment that lifts your spirit and puts you in the mood for this Christmas season.