This is one of my favorite smoothies so far. By the time I drank my smoothie, it had melted and it tasted a whole lot like the powder-based chocolate milk that I remember drinking when I was growing up. Only so much better for you!
I love that this smoothie packs in so many superfoods – Maca powder, cacao powder and cacao nibs all in one smoothie.
Chocolate Smoothie with Maca Powder
- Yield: 5 Cups 1x
- 3 Cups Ice
- 18–20 Brazil Nuts
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao Nibs
- 5 Dates
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Maca Powder
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 5 Drops Liquid Stevia
- Add the ice, nuts, nibs and dates to the blender.
- Add the powders to the blender.
- Add the liquids to the blender
- Blend on low accelerating to high slowly and continue until all ingredients are pureed.