This particular smoothie might be my personal favorite in the smoothie challenge. I was surprised at how much I liked it. It was like an elevated orange juice, frozen. Loved it.
Cranberry Orange Smoothie Recipe
- Yield: 4 Cups 1x
- 2/3 Cup Frozen Cranberries
- 1 Pear (Ripe)
- 2 Tablespoons Flax Seed
- 1.5 Cups Orange Juice
- 2 Cups Ice
- Add the ice and cranberries first.
- Then the pear and flax seeds.
- Last the orange juice.
- Start the blender on low and work your way up to high speed.
- Continue until the flax seed is pureed.
- Optional 4-5 Drops of Stevia Liquid Sweetener