Looking for some Easter activities to do with your preschooler? This printable pack of activities will help you help your little ones learn the story of the death and resurrection of Jesus. These activities can be used to reinforce the details of the Easter story while also practicing various preschool skills.
Activities in the Easter Preschool Pack include:
- Memory Matching Game
- Word Cut & Paste Activity
- E is for Easter Letter Tracing Sheet
- C is for Cross Letter Tracing Sheet
- Picture Puzzle
- Which is Different?
- Uppercase & Lowercase Letter Matching
Easter Activities for your Preschooler
There are so many wonderful Easter activities to enjoy with your children. Here some of my favorites:
- Make Resurrection Rolls together. My boys love to cook and this is one activity they really enjoyed last Easter.
- Use Resurrection Eggs to help review the sequence of the events of Easter.
- Make a Resurrection Garden. This helps show the concept of how the seed must die to bring new life.
- Color some Easter Egg Coloring Pages.
- Attend a Passover Seder. Last year our Mom’s Group held one and it was a wonderful experience for both the moms and the kids to learn about the Passover Seder as Jesus would have experienced it. This might be something more geared toward older preschoolers so be mindful of that when deciding if you should take your child to one.
Easter Books for your Preschooler
- The Bible- For our 2-year-old we read Read with Me Bible for Toddlers and for our 4-year-old we use The Jesus Storybook Bible.
- God Gave Us Easter
- The Tale of Three Trees
- Benjamin’s Box: The Story of the Resurrection Eggs
- The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
- The Parable of the Lily
- The Very First Easter