Christmas is a great time to make everyday learning just a little more fun. Themed learning pages do just that! This printable pack includes 25 pages of learning fun for your kiddos in 1st through 3rd grades.
As families count down to Christmas break, it can be difficult to remain focused on homeschool lessons. Use these themed pages to introduce or reinforce skills with a little Christmas twist.
In this pack, you’ll find the following Christmas-themed learning pages:
- Beginning sounds
- Compound words
- Sentence order
- Odds and evens
- Skip Counting
- Word search and word scramble
- ABC order
- and more!!
If you have a crafty kiddo, they may enjoy picking one or more of the projects below:
- How about a game of Holiday Charades? There’s even a free printable to go with it!
- Sing a Christmas song or two from this printable Christmas Song Book.
- Practice spelling Christmas words with these Christmas spelling mats and letter tiles.
- Make some Stained Glass Trees.
- Here are several ideas for making paper ornaments to outfit your tree or your mantle.
- These fingerprint lights would look cute on a canvas.
- I love these homemade quilted Christmas ornaments, and I plan to make some with Emma this year.
- I love these mini wreaths. We made some last year using shower curtain rings instead of styrofoam.
Some of our favorite books to read aloud happen to be Christmas books.
- The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
- The Family Under the Bridge by Natalie Savage Carlson
- The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Holly the Christmas Fairy by Daisy Meadows
- Paige the Christmas Play Fairy by Daisy Meadows
- Merry Christmas, Geronimo by Geronimo Stilton
- Christmas in Camelot by Mary Pope Osborne
- Nate the Great and the Crunchy Christmas by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
Leave a Reply