This yummy smoothie packs the punch of both goji berries and chia seeds for extra nutrition with a small footprint. I love it! Both my kids who tried it this morning loved it.
You may find you want it just a little sweeter (we did not) and if so, you can add just a tiny drop or two of liquid stevia sweetener without adding sugar or calories to this smoothie.
Goji Mango Smoothie
- 1 Cup Mango Chunks (Frozen)
- 1 Cup Ice
- 20 Strawberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Goji Berries
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (or other non-dairy milk )
- Put the ingredients into the blender in order from first to last.
- Blend by steadily increasing the speed to high and then continuing at high until fully pureed.