Delicious, chewy marshmallow brownies, made in the Instant Pot, filled with Peeps, and perfect for your Easter Dessert. What could be better than this???
These luscious brownies not only have Peeps stirred right into the batter for marshmallow goodness in every bite, they also have an amazing marshmallow spread on top to give them even more gooey goodness and a fun festive appearance for the holiday!
Our Instant Pot Peeps Brownies are super easy to make, keep your oven clear for that clove-pricked ham you’ll bake, and can be made ahead with your pressure cooker in case you want to use it for more than one item on your holiday menu! Or, use up your leftover peeps after Easter for a fun spring dessert any time in April or May!
Instant Pot Peeps Brownies for Easter
Brownies made in the Instant Pot with a delicious Peeps-inspired marshmallow topping
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages PEEPS marshmallows
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Easter sprinkles, optional
- Grease and line a 6″ or 7″ springform pan for easiest removal of the brownies after cooking. (You can use a ramekin or plain circle pan if you don’t have a springform).
- Melt the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the white sugar until fully incorporated, then whisk or beat in the eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Chop up one package of PEEPS and stir into the the brownie mixture, then fold out into the pan.
- Wet your hands and smooth down the surface of the brownies.
- Place 1 cup of water plus the trivet into your IP.
- Bake the brownies on manual for 20 minutes.
- When the brownies are done cooking, allow to natural release as you prepare the marshmallow sauce.
- Combine 1 package of PEEPs and the heavy cream in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir constantly while heating, until the marshmallows are fully melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Remove the brownies from the IP and place on your serving tray.
- Top the brownies with the marshmallow sauce, Easter-inspired sprinkles and a leftover PEEP if you have one.
- Cut and serve.