Treat Mom to a gift you can make yourself this Mother’s Day and gift her with this scrumptious Raspberry Lemonade Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe with Essential Oils. This sugar scrub takes a favorite flavor of summer and transforms that into an immersive and luxurious bathing experience. What better way to relax?
Not only do we have a handy printable recipe for you to print out and follow when making your raspberry lemonade coconut oil sugar scrub recipe, we’ve also got a handy printable you can use to print jar lid covers for your gifts! Make a sugar scrub for all of the moms in your life with this handy printable and the small size of mason jars. Super cute!
This coconut oil sugar scrub can be used on your arms, legs, elbows, knees and feet. It is a great exfoliant and the coconut oil will leave your skin feeling super silky! To make the sugar scrub you are going to start by melting your coconut oil in the microwave. That’s because even though it is an oil, it is usually in a solid state.
Next you will separate your sugar into two small bowls and add 1/4 cup coconut oil to each bowl. In one bowl, combine raspberry oil, raspberry extract, citrus blend essential oil, and pink or red food coloring. Mix those ingredients well. If it is too soupy, add a bit more sugar until it is nice grainy texture.
In your second bowl, add the lemon essential oil, lemon extract, yellow food coloring. Mix the ingredients together and again make sure it is the right texture for a scrub. Add more sugar as necessary.
Finally, layer the sugar scrub colors in a pretty glass jar or container. Print out the PDF file of jar labels on full sheet sticker paper, cut out each label, and afix them to the lid of the jar. Tie with a pretty ribbon and you have a beautiful gift of a Raspberry Lemonade Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub, made with love.
This coconut oil sugar scrub recipe uses the following ingredients and supplies.
- Mason Jars
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Citrus Blend Essential Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Raspberry Seed Oil
- Full Sheet Label Paper
To download the printable recipe, click on the Print Icon on the right.Print
Raspberry Lemonade Essential Oils and Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe
- ½ cup coconut oil, divided
- 2 cups white sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon raspberry oil
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 10-15 drops citrus blend essential oil
- 10-15 drops lemon essential oil
- Yellow food coloring
- Red or dark pink food coloring
- Melt coconut oil in microwave
- Separate sugar into two small bowls
- Add 1/4 cup coconut oil to each bowl
- Add raspberry oil into one bowl
- Add raspberry extract in bowl
- Add citrus blend essential oil to bowl
- Add pink or red food coloring to bowl
- Mix ingredients well. If mixture is too “soupy”, add a bit more sugar until grainier.
- In second bowl, add remaining 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Add lemon essential oil
- Add lemon extract
- Add yellow food coloring
- Mix ingredients together. Follow instructions in step
- In a decorative glass container, layer colors until container is full.
This scrub can be used on your arms, legs, elbows, knees and feet. It is a great exfoliant and the coconut oil will leave your skin feeling super silky!