I am IN LOVE with my essential oil roller bottles; they travel with me everywhere I go. Quick, convenient, and portable, they’ve come to the rescue more times than I can count.
Essential oils offer us support from the all-natural source of plants. I truly believe they were created as a gift to help us ward off illness and stress, and improve our well-being and quality of living. Whipping up blends for my roller ball is a fun way to experiment with oils while taking advantage of the benefits they offer.
Essential oil roller ball blends are super simple to make. Start with a 10 ml roller bottle, add in the oils you want to use, fill the rest with the carrier oil of your choice, shake, and go. See, there’s not much to it!
Here are my favorite essential oil roller bottle blends I believe every woman should have on hand.
We all have days when we’re feeling sluggish, unmotivated, and lacking the energy to tackle that to-do list. This blend is refreshing, invigorating, and will help you stay motivated and focused on the task at hand.
- 4 drops Lime essential oil
- 3 drops each of Frankincense and Orange essential oils
- 2 drops Peppermint essential oil
When you’re feeling out of touch or out of sync and need balance, this blend is grounding.
- 5 drops each of Myrrh and Ylang Ylang essential oils
- 4 drops Rosewood essential oil
- 3 drops Patchouli essential oil
If you find yourself feeling low, are in a funk, or need help finding your joy this blend is perfect for you. My very own Cheer Up blend can help promote a positive outlook.
- 3 drops each of Bergamot and Rocky Mountain Oil’s Blend of Melissa essential oil
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop Spearmint essential oil
This powerful blend promotes feelings of peace and calm, may help quiet the mind and relieve tension. It’s effective and smells great. I won’t leave the house without this one.
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops each of Cedarwood and Grapefruit essential oils (any citrus oil will do)
Rest & Relax
This sleepytime blend encourages relaxation, both physical and mental, so that you can unwind and get a solid night’s rest. This is a great way to settle in for the night.
- 3 drops each of Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, and Roman Chamomile essential oils
- 2 drops each of Patchouli, Geranium and Mandarin essential oils
- 1 drop Vetiver essential oil (optional)
Did you know you can buy roller bottles in beautiful colors? I love these!
*Test each recipe on the back of your hand or bottom of your foot first to make sure it is not going to be irritating for you. Apply carefully and avoid the eyes. Do not use essential oils on young children without first researching safety for yourself.
*All essential oils should be kept away from small children and stored safely.