So you’ve got the craving for Pumpkin Spice Latte but you are ready for a change of pace. Right? My first PSL recipe — this Pumpkin Spice Latte Quick Bread — was so good and a perfect craving stopper for those with no gluten issues. But these No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Bites are super yummy too and they also happen to be gluten free.
These beautiful Pumpkin Spice Latte Bites are super easy to make – just mix up all the ingredients, roll in sugar and cinnamon, chill, and serve. And they make a fabulous presentation and gluten free, dairy free dessert for parties too!
So lets say you were looking for a PSL recipe because someone in your life loves Pumpkin Spice Latte. You probably should check out our list of the best Pumpkin Spice Latte gifts. Because its awesome. It makes me happy. And if you really did just come for the Pumpkin Spice Latte Bites – here’s one more picture to whet your appetite. You’re in for a treat.
Don’t forget you can print your recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte Bites and save it for later! Just click on the little green printer for the print-happy version with no ads.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Bites
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 20 Servings
- 1 Cup Instant Oats
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpking Spice Mix
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter (Melted)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Milk (or Almond Milk or even Pumpkin Spice Latte!)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinammon
- Line a large baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, coconut flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, pumpkin spice mix, pumpkin puree, melted peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut milk, and vanilla.
- Stir it together as much as you can with a spoon before switching to your hands to get ti to come together.
- If it is too crumbly, add another tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon coating in a separate bowl.
- Roll about a tablespoon at a time of the mixture into balls, roll in the sugar mixture and set on the prepared baking sheet.
- Pop it in the fridge for 10 minutes, and enjoy!