Instant Pot Raspberry Lemonade Custard
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup strained raspberry juice (approximately 2-3 cups raspberries*)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Prepare a 6-7″ springform pan by placing a padding of paper towels on the outside bottom, and then wrapping securely with tinfoil. Set aside.
- Combine the egg yolks and sugar together and beat until frothy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk, incorporate fully, then add the juices.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter to form the crust, and press down into the springform pan.
- Pour the batter overtop.
- Add 1 cup of water to the IP and add the trivet that came with it.
- Place the springform pan carefully on the trivet and secure the lid.
- Cook on manual for 15 minutes, then slow release.
- Dab the top of the dessert with paper towels to remove collected moisture.
- Place in fridge for 3-4 hours, or overnight.