Who loves pumpkin everything? I mean, I don’t love pumpkin everything, but I do love most edible pumpkin treats. My family likes pumpkin pie, but sometimes we get tired of pumpkin pie and want to try something else equally tasty. This Instant Pot Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake is perfect for your fall gatherings and cozy evenings.
The truth is, Instant Pot cheesecakes turn out so incredibly well. Pressure cooking is the perfect way to make cheesecake. When you are ready for Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake, use your IP for the best result. You will need a cheesecake pan that fits down into your pressure cooker with room around it for pressure to build. Start by lining your pan and pressing the cookie crust into that pan.
After the crust is in the pan, mix your pumpkin cheesecake filling and place that in the pan as well. The key to making this Instant Pot Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake is the Greek yogurt which adds so much depth of flavor!
After you have everything mixed and ready to go, you will need to get the IP ready by filling it with water to the 2″ mark. Add the trivet that came with your Instant Pot next, and then lower the springform pan down in. Follow the cooking times shown below, and refrigerate overnight for the best flavor and texture. Drizzle with caramel syrup before serving. The result is this stunning and decadent Instant Pot Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Perfect Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate graham crumbs
For the pumpkin filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, optional
- Fit your springform pan inside of your Instant Pot before you begin to ensure it can fit!
- Wrap the bottom of the springform pan with tin foil.
- Grease and line the inside with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, blitz the chocolate graham crackers until broken down into crumbs.
- Place in a bowl and stir in the melted butter, stopping and checking the consistency.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of your springform pan in an even layer.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and add in the sugar, cornstarch, and Greek yogurt. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and vanilla; beat to fully incorporate.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the chocolate graham cracker crust.
- Fill your IP with water until the 2″ mark.
- Place the trivet that came with your IP in the pot and then place the springform pan over top.
- Secure the lid, select “manual” and set time to 30 minutes. Natural release for 10-12 minutes.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake for 2 hours or overnight for the best texture.
- Remove cheesecake from springform pan onto serving platter.
Leave a Reply