It’s February. I don’t know if you noticed or not. It took me by surprise in the middle of the busyness. My friends and I thought it might be fun to put together a menu plan for each month using Instant Pot recipes. So – what we have here is a fun and easy Instant Pot Meal Plan for February. Pressure cooking at its finest!
Here’s what you need to know. There are 28 days in February and this menu has 28 carefully tested pressure cooker meals. You can make them all. OR you can pick and choose which ones to make for your family and your tastes. You certainly *don’t* have to make them all if you don’t want to do so!
If you print the Easy Instant Pot Meal Plan to hang on your fridge, you can highlight the meals you plan to make or want to try, and then when you make your grocery list you’ll have the meals list handy. You can also keep the Instant Pot Meal Plan on your computer screen or iPad, because each of the links is clickable and will take you directly to the recipe you click. Easy.
So the printable is free. There is a form to fill out at the end of this post and we will deliver it to your inbox. And make sure you check back next month – because we are doing a HEALTHY Instant Pot meal plan for next month and it is going to be fabulous!
Speaking of healthy (not really), are you looking for an amazing February dessert to add to your menu? I got this Instant Pot Red Hots Cheesecake ready a little too late to make it onto the calendar, but you are going to love it. It’s a little tart, a little sweet, and a little spicy. Yum!
Fun and Easy Instant Pot Meal Plan for February
This list includes the 28 recipes used in the February Meal Plan. We’ve got a clickable and printable calendar version for you to download too!
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Instant Pot Cheesy Beef Taters
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Salmon Recipe
- Instant Pot Chili Lime Steak Bowl
- Pressure Cooker Honey Glazed Ham
- Low Country Shrimp and Grits in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Zuppa Tuscana
- Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Asian Chicken
- Pressure Cooker 3 Ingredient Ribs
- Beef Bourguignon for the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Instant Pot 3 Packet Roast
- Tilapia Recipes in the Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Kung Pao Chicken
- Pressure Cooker Mushroom and Onion Cubed Steak
- Corned Beef and Cabbage in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Meat Loaf
- Instant Pot Cubed Steak & Gravy
- Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash with Chorizo Sauce
During the month of February, we are also giving away an Instant Pot Accessories Jackpot! You can enter to win our favorite accessories and then turn around and use those accessories when you make the meals on our Instant Pot Meal Plan. Win-Win.